Hello Sweetie pies,
How have you guys been? I’ve been working hard on the upcoming dance show Sunday next week! Very excited, but also quite tired. I haven’t been able to read your posts lately, but I’ll be trying to catch that up after the show’s done… Even though, I’m often writing at a late hour, I’ve made myself the promise to write 3 posts per week! I’m not about to quit on that resolution! So for the time being, I’m already happy to invest enough time to write these 3 posts!
Today I have a little fun eye make up tutorial for you! Are you ready to rock some color??? I must admit, these past few months, I’ve been quite boring when it came to my make up. It was all about the basics and the neutral shades. However, now that it starts getting hot, I’m back into my colorful looks!
I’ve been saving the Urban Decay Full spectrum palette a whole season long! Now it’s time to bust it out! So you can sure to expect a review and several different looks coming up, using this palette.
Get your brushes and shadows ready and let’s get started! I’ll be putting the colors of the pallet below, so you know which colors I picked:
If you’re flipping right now over the amazing beautiful shades!!! You’ll have to be a bit patient, but the review will follow!! Here’s the first look I’ve created with it!
- As you probably know by now, I start with a bare face and apply an eye primer on the whole lid. I then swipe in the crease a transition shade that is a tad bit darker than my own skin color.
- Now the fun part begins, I take a dense brush to apply Gossip on the outer third and inner third leaving the middle bare. I take a bit of a fluffier brush and blend the edges out in the crease to not have harsh lines. I connect the shades in the crease, but avoiding the eyeball.
- I’m than applying with my finger or flat brush the shade Iced in the middle on the moving lid.
- Taking again the first dense brush I use to apply Gossip, I now take Alchemy and blend it in on the outer V.
- I clean out the edge with a double folded cotton pad with a little bit of micellar water! Taking the flat end of my primer tube I put it on this edge to easily apply the darker shade, Sketch, a beautiful deep violet!
- I then go in with the shade Bump on the brow bone to highlight this area. I also line the eyes with the felt tip liner.
- I finish up the rest of the face and line with sketch on the lower lash line. I also take Iced in the inner corner. I then curl my lashes and layer my mascara’s.
- And here’s the finished look with the eyes open.
I totally forgot to take a picture of the full face. But I went with pretty nude lips and a warm chorally shade for the cheeks.
I hope you enjoyed this quick little look! And I’ll talk to you soon!!